New with lots of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New with lots of questions

Hello my name is Kay J I am very new and just learning. I have lots of questions if anyone is up to providing some wisdom.

Re: New with lots of questions

Welcome to the forum Kay J. Ask your questions, and I'm sure you'll find someone on here willing to discuss it with you
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Hey Jay J! Welcome to our community!
      As Iris said, ask your questions. We'll try to answer the best we can!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

One question that I do have is the Yule and how it is celebrated. Is it both Pagean and Wicca?

Comment

Hello there Kay J, and welcome to the forum! :3
          As the others have said, feel free to post any questions you may have, and we will do our best to answer them.

Originally posted by Kay J View Post
          One question that I do have is the Yule and how it is celebrated. Is it both Pagean and Wicca?
          I would not go so far as to say that Yule is a Pagan holiday generally, in the sense that it is not celebrated by all Pagan faiths. That being said, I would not say that Yule is a strictly Wiccan holiday.

Paganism is highly diverse in its celebrations and festivities. Some Pagan religions don't celebrate Yule, while others do. I believe, if I am recalling properly, that Yule is most commonly celebrated by Northern European and Germanic forms of Paganism, such as Heathenism and Asatru, and by Wicca, and wiccan-based faiths, although the reasons for celebrating can vary alongside the rites associated with it.

That being said, I belong to a Pagan faith which does not celebrate Yule, at least not in any formal sense, so I cannot really draw from personal experience in bringing about a direct answer to the question. Feel free to correct me if I am mistaken.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Since LunarHarvest already answered your question about Yule, I will only offer that you read through the forums. There are many great threads on different paths and practices.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thank you everyone. I will try and see what I find.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your information. I went to look up Asatru since I have not heard of this.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Greetings, welcome to the forum.
                    "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Working...
                    X