Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think both sides missed the point here

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/22...side-michigan/

Satanic Temple, Christian state senator mount dueling displays outside Michigan Capitol...really,none of them gets the whole separation of church and state thing.

If clearer minds would step in and toss BOTH displays,and put up a no putting religious stuff on the lawn sign...

"They could have put theirs up in July or April or sometime. They didn't need to put it up in the Christmas season," Jones said. "That's OK. We're going to ignore them. I'm not afraid of the snake people. I'm sure that Jesus Christ is not afraid."

Clearly they lack the "That's satire" gene in seeing and looking at life.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: I think both sides missed the point here

Oh, it's Fox News. Of course the point went over their head like a 747!
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

It's the same as the Satanic statue they want to display at the Oklahoma state capitol. I understand they're trying to make a point, but it undermines separation of church and state just as much as the Christian statue. Get rid of the Ten Commandments statue, put Baphomet on Satanic Temple property, problem solved. Keep the government secular.

Comment

Originally posted by Starless View Post
        It's the same as the Satanic statue they want to display at the Oklahoma state capitol. I understand they're trying to make a point, but it undermines separation of church and state just as much as the Christian statue. Get rid of the Ten Commandments statue, put Baphomet on Satanic Temple property, problem solved. Keep the government secular.
        I think that's what the Satanists are trying to do. They are letting you know, if you let on religion in you let them all. Even the one you really really hate.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
        X