Salut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salut

My religious/spiritual views resonate quiiite well with the buddhistic philosophy, pantheism, but I also draw inspiration from christianity & the islam sometimes. Sometimes what I know of Satanism (which is quite little. Well, even less than I know of the rest). Nature religions I come across reading. I think I've given up trying to label the way I view the world (and that fluctuates, albeit within a certain margin, quite a bit)...although there probably is a label out there somewhere, haha.

I'd been going through the first lessons of Buckland's Book of Witchcraft but let it be for quite a few months. It's been interesting although I'm just using it as a 'starting point'. For a few months, while I was maintaining some sort of ritual routine, I tried describing myself as druidistic but I'm going to have to do quite a bit more reading to do so again. (Was just exploring how it 'felt' to do so) What else, what else... oh, it also bothered me that I couldn't/can't for now, go at least 50% organic and so on. So then, how can I say I'm anyhting remotely close to someone who honors mother Earth? haha ah well. (Not judging anyone but myself on that regard btw)

I'm very motivated to learn more, and enjoy reading, but I have trouble working out a system & sticking to it even when life gets chaotic. So I've been trying to learn how to 'flow' better with what seems chaotic. If that makes sense?

So that's that An introduction. Longer than I thought I'd be able to write & a bit messy, too.
    Looking forward to more of being a lurker around here & also participating.

Re: Salut

Howdy, and welcome!

Just go with it, and cease to worry. Life is all full of mushy edges - the only way to avoid them is to pretend that they aren't there.

But they are, so...

...deal with mushy reality, or lie to yourself.

I, personally, prefer mush to self told lies.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome just do whatever feels right for you, and that may change from time to time, don't worry about labels
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Greetings and welcome. Motivation is key, just allow your path to take root and you'll eventually be drawn to your calling.
        "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF.

Comment

Thanks everyone
              & B. de Corbin, mushy edges \m/ haha, luckily the universe is good to me. Whenever I start THINKING I have something 'sort of figured out' (that illusion of certainty creeps up on me like a damned ninja while my focus is elsewhere), it smacks me in the face with a good dose of change.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to PF!!
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X