Happy New YEAR!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy New YEAR!!!!!!

Happy New Year to everyone. It's hard to believe that it's 2015 already. The decade is half over. Where does time go?

Comment

Happy new year to everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        Lol. I know. But here is the real hoverboard. Sorta wonk wonk wellll it's a start!
        Nifty!!!
        I want to try it!!!

Comment

*Crawls home from party that almost lasted two days* Happy belated New Year!
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

How is everyone's year looking so far then? =3
            Work hard Play hard.
            What is history?

Comment

Good!!!
              I can tell already it's going to be a good year!
              :^^:

Comment

Originally posted by Amadi View Post
                Positive so far!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

So far everything is looking well. Ultimately not growing more negative, but not really more positive either. They balance each other out when there is a change. :3

Comment

Haha I am late, but wishing everyone a happy new year hope it brings you all great blessings

Comment

Mine started off a little hectic, but it's been swell so far.
                      "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Oy oy oy! Mine has been hectic, but otherwise good. My mother-in-law's father had a heart attack on New Year's day. They put a pacemaker in him, but he suffered another one. I suppose he is okay now since we have not heard anything. Then, two nights ago, my father-in-law took a bad fall and had to be rushed to the hospital to have his hip operated on. He is nearly 80 and will have to be in a wheel chair for quite some time. This comes at a bad time since we are moving, and he was renovating his own house. My husband and I will try to do everything we can to help out. I believe things will be better though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukali View Post
                          Oy oy oy! Mine has been hectic, but otherwise good. My mother-in-law's father had a heart attack on New Year's day. They put a pacemaker in him, but he suffered another one. I suppose he is okay now since we have not heard anything. Then, two nights ago, my father-in-law took a bad fall and had to be rushed to the hospital to have his hip operated on. He is nearly 80 and will have to be in a wheel chair for quite some time. This comes at a bad time since we are moving, and he was renovating his own house. My husband and I will try to do everything we can to help out. I believe things will be better though.
                          Sounds like The beginning of the new year has been a lot to deal with for you. Sending hugs your way, and I am glad to har that you feel things are starting to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna View Post
                            Sounds like The beginning of the new year has been a lot to deal with for you. Sending hugs your way, and I am glad to har that you feel things are starting to get better.
                            It will be okay. I have a good feeling about this year, so I won't let these setbacks get me down. All we can do is press forward

Comment

It will be okay. I have a good feeling about this year, so I won't let these setbacks get me down. All we can do is press forward
                              Thats The spirit

Comment

I say you're getting all the negative stuff out early ^^

It's good to see everyone being all happy'n positive etc. :3
                                Work hard Play hard.
                                What is history?

Comment

Working...
                                X