which kind of witch are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: which kind of witch are you?

Difficult to say what kind of Witch I am... I've never met anyone quite like me before, so I have to say my own kind.
    Best I can offer is very nature-based, Moon-led, called to by many influences, open to many possibilities.
    Can be sociable, have worked in a coven, but prefer my own ways.
    Hope that helps to build bridges here!

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      Do you mean conservative? religious, or political? because....
      <-----hardcore conservationist, not a conservative (religious or political)
      Hail Thalassa, Maker of Sense where there is none!
      Yushh yusshh... that's precisely what I mean: Hardcore Christian Conservative, the "To Hell, demon beast, whence you came" type when I say to them I'm a heathen.

Sorry, English is my second language Got a lot to learn, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Niall_Leppu View Post
        Hail Thalassa, Maker of Sense where there is none!
        Yushh yusshh... that's precisely what I mean: Hardcore Christian Conservative, the "To Hell, demon beast, whence you came" type when I say to them I'm a heathen.

Sorry, English is my second language Got a lot to learn, lol.

Lol, I think your English is better than plenty of native speakers! It just happens to be one of those wierd words with multiple meanings.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I am a magikal practitioner. That means when I resort to using magik it works. That used to scare me when I was much younger but with practice comes control and patience.
          Magik only requires faith in your abilities and once you believe and you see the results you know it works and you see more results.
          The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
          I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Working...
          X