Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 4 reasons atheists are more evil than satanists

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
    "Satanists listen to heavy metal but they do not build robots" Are there really people who don't like robots or heavy metal music?
    I think the problem with robots is the AI issue. Artificial intelligence is sometimes seen as paying god by the Christian community.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

This is a parody site right?
      Work hard Play hard.
      What is history?

Comment

Originally posted by Amadi View Post
        This is a parody site right?
        I don't think so. We just find our kinda funny how uninformed some people can be I guess.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
          I don't think so. We just find our kinda funny how uninformed some people can be I guess.
          I think the correct answer is: "yes, but it wasn't intended to be."

It's funny when people make parodies of themselves.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I. But? Eh?
            People in the 800s had more sense than this person.
            Work hard Play hard.
            What is history?

Comment

Not a single quote from Scripture?

I give them 0 out of 10 Trolls.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Amadi View Post
                I. But? Eh?
                People in the 800s had more sense than this person.
                Some probably did. But those who didn't likely didn't know how to write down their words of "wisdom" anyway. This is a great example of someone with no clue what they're talking about voicing opinions they have formed based on uninformed prejudice but it's still hilarious.
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I just wish that place had a comment section, I would ave loved to leave a thank you for the laugh. I seriously needed it.
                  Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

I'm really tempted to email them and ask if they're a joke site because it's hilarious.
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

The site is gone,if you were wanting to address them.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                        Some probably did. But those who didn't likely didn't know how to write down their words of "wisdom" anyway. This is a great example of someone with no clue what they're talking about voicing opinions they have formed based on uninformed prejudice but it's still hilarious.
                        I'm sure those people are turning in their graves ^^
                        Work hard Play hard.
                        What is history?

Comment

Oh yeah...

...and atheists are also incapable of feeling love.

Do people just pull this stuff out of their butts?

- - - Updated - - -

Eugene Luther Gore Vidal will sometimes rear his anti-American face from his European lair of slime and ex-patriot American hate. I’ve never understood why he was ever famous or considered a patriot. His well known sexual appetites and toe dipping in to the waters of homosexuality and ties to the democrat party put him on many watch lists. None of those facts make him a patriot to become an expat, yet the Atheists tend to lift him up due to his verbose and titillating remarks against faith, family and females.
                          Wow. "Ties to the Democratic party." Wow.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Huh??? Ok,I give up....Did not understand a single word of that diatribe...What is this guy taking,really I want to know,and where I can get me some..
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Well they can rest more easily now. Vidal died in 2012, a few months after this was published, so he won't be rearing his head again.

Personally I loved the section just beneath about the dangers of Carl Sagan and astronomy to young boys. (Not to mention those beguiling atheists girls who's wiles the boys cannot possibly resist.) I can't remember when I last laughed this hard.
                              Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Viva atheist girls!

Comment

Working...
                                X