Finally some kind of peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some kind of peace

after much reading and a lot meditation, Druidism seems to be perfect for me. This choice did not come easy, I have been kinda confounded for a while, but now it feels like a boulder has lifted off of me. Now I can focus on what is important.

Re: Finally some kind of peace

I'm so glad you found your path!
    “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I am very happy for you. I am still seeking my path.

Comment

Wonderful that you have discovered your path.
        "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

In talking to my Mom, I suspect that my Dad was a druid, and this just confirms my path. My Dad has been gone for several years,and I know he believed in reincarnation, he also believed in other paths which did not include christanity. Some family members had a problem with that, and still do and lastly, the reverance that all things on this earth were sacred and valued.

Comment

Originally posted by mmc411 View Post
            In talking to my Mom, I suspect that my Dad was a druid, and this just confirms my path. My Dad has been gone for several years,and I know he believed in reincarnation, he also believed in other paths which did not include christanity. Some family members had a problem with that, and still do and lastly, the reverance that all things on this earth were sacred and valued.
            No matter what you do in anything, someone's going to have a problem with it. People in my family don't agree with me being queer, or a (mostly) social liberal, or non-Christian, let alone pagan. So I hope that doesn't discourage you. I've found that the best thing about getting older is giving less and less of a damn about what people think.
            “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Hey there! Great to hear that you have found your path, and that it has alleviated a lot of pressure from your life. I wish the best of luck to you on your path, and I hope that things work out well for you and your family. :3

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                No matter what you do in anything, someone's going to have a problem with it. People in my family don't agree with me being queer, or a (mostly) social liberal, or non-Christian, let alone pagan. So I hope that doesn't discourage you. I've found that the best thing about getting older is giving less and less of a damn about what people think.
                No discouraged at all even more resolute to continue my journey

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LunarHarvest View Post
                Hey there! Great to hear that you have found your path, and that it has alleviated a lot of pressure from your life. I wish the best of luck to you on your path, and I hope that things work out well for you and your family. :3
                Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it

Comment

Great news. May your journey be an enjoyable one!

Comment

Working...
                  X