X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey hey my name is Sarah

Helllo pagan forum community!

My name is Sarah and im brand spankin new to al this pagan stuff

Having grown up with zero religious brainwashing (thanks parents) I am now searching for more practice, ritual, habits (healthy ones), grounding, connection, community around my interests... connection to the land, plant medicines (legal or not I dont care), frame drum making and playing (I make frame drums so Im especially interested in meeting other women with this interest!), celtic healers/shamans approach and training, exploring the mysteries of the universe, sustainable living with the land, shamanism around the world, and womens circle, moon logdges... creating healthy cultures for women/girls and healing, transformation, change.

Im especially drawn towards learning seasonal ceremonies, how to cast a sacred circle, making alters in my home. And this summer im building a herb sanctuary round our home - any ideas? I live in Salmon Arm, BC canada with my partner in a yurt we both built in 2013, made from mostly repurpoused materials, many coming from the forest we live by. Our nourishment comes from gardening and foraging! I feel so blessed to be living this life. All this to say is that I feel like the way I live my life (a simple one at that) has brought me the most security, healthy, and comfort I have ever felt. This compared to growing up on a very low income with disconnected parents and no healthy role models... The little i have learned about pagan, druid path, celtic stuff so far (in the past 3 days :lol REALLY resonates with me. I feel like learning more about this path will give me grounding and a structure to be the most awesome me ever, aka a role model id be proud to be. Also I just learned about my Welsh, Scottish and Irish ancestors, only know their names but its a start to connecting to my roots.

Its funny to think back to my past self when I saw pagan reference or images and though "wow thats strange" and here I am going into the "Strangeness" open minded and curious!

So thats a bit a bout where im at. Looking forward to pickign your brains about courses, books and resources for learning more.

Thanks for reading. If any of this connects with you, please let me know which parts do !

x!
    sarah

Re: Hey hey my name is Sarah

Awesomeness!
    Welcome to our forum, Sarah.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome, Sarah! I hope your enjoy yourself here!
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome to the forum
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Hi, and welcome!

Comment

Hello and welcome to the family

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Greetings and welcome.
                "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Hi Sarah welcome to us

Comment

Your life sounds like an ideal existence welcome to the forum

Comment

Thanks yall for the warm warm welcome. xxx!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                        X