Considering all religions. Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering all religions. Hello.

Im in search of the Religion which best represents our reality and that science doesn't contradict. So I hope to get some insight from being here. Hello !

Re: Considering all religions. Hello.

Hey there, SaR! Welcome to our forum!
    Well, there is no one exact religion that represents reality. There is a religion that represents one's reality, though. Feel free to browse in our forums, there is a lot of great info there!
    About science... You see, science and religion complete each other, not oppose each other.

Enjoy your stay!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
      Hey there, SaR! Welcome to our forum!
      Well, there is no one exact religion that represents reality. There is a religion that represents one's reality, though. Feel free to browse in our forums, there is a lot of great info there!
      About science... You see, science and religion complete each other, not oppose each other.

Enjoy your stay!
      Hi. Yes, I agree with you that Science is the neutral instrument that brings our reality into sharper focus, or not. Because we are here in a universal reality (ie our cosmos/human existence) there is most likely a Religion or Philosophy out there that best coincides with the reality we all enjoy collectively . It would seem to me that we could examine each and every Religion, Philosophical persuasion, belief system to see what they have to say then compare their affirmations to what Science has uncovered, discovered, as truth. As an example....because Science has never been able to show human consciousness (mind, will, love, logic, reason, abstracting thinking) commonly termed the 'animate' as coming from the Inanimate which would be materialism such as undirected non personal atoms and raw chemicals.........it would therefore eliminate a few Religions and Belief systems right there. Do you concur with my line of reasoning or have you a different take on the matter ? AND...should I be moving this to a proper thread for continued discussion ? If I do, would you join me there ? Thanks.

Comment

You should start another thread for this, comrade. I'll gladly join. I think that some things can't be described by our mind. Some things are beyond our border of understanding. That's what I personally think. Your words are interesting. I would like to hear more from you, if that's ok.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Welcome! There are a lot of different belief systems here, as well as those of us that just make our own path or reconstructing one. Please check out the threads and see what appeals to you. If you have questions, please ask!
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Hello Seeking a Religion! Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum

Comment

Greetings and welcome.
                "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

Welcome to PF.

Comment

Hi!
                        Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...