Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone =)

Hello. ^_^
    I'm new here (as you know). It's been a while since I last shared something on a forum, but now it felt like the correct moment to join one and move on.
    I was raised as a catholic, still have a catholic family. As for me, I always new I was bound to be different. Once an outsider, always an outsider. I studied a little of several religions and came to realize the one I can relate most to is the Celtic paganism. But truth be told, am I a Celtic pagan? I'm not sure. Celtic paganism, Wicca and Neo Druidism came to be about 13 years ago, through fiction (literature) and later (not that much later) through people who followed those religions. I always had a connection with Ireland (mostly) and the UK. Though we had Celts in Iberia, their roots are hidden deeper than in the northern islands.
    So, enough of me for now. Hope to make some friends (even though virtual ones) and to have nice conversations with you.
    Blessed be.

Re: Hi everyone =)

Greetings and welcome, Sorcha.
    "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Hello and welcome!
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Hi, Sorcha!
          Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat