• Show
Clear All

Measles Have Spread to New York State

VACCINE YOUR %$^&*^% KIDS!
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Re: Measles Have Spread to New York State

Think you got the link wrong...that's naked cowboy walking in the snow storm...Some news sites will change stories at the same link.

Hope this is right link.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/national/me...city-to-albany
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Oops! I was linking that naked cowboy story around too. It's also a good one!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

And this is one reason people get so caught up in this idea..
        "Rand Paul says he’s heard of vaccines leading to “profound mental disorders” in children"

http://www.vox.com/2015/2/2/7966839/...accines-autism

Where he heard this in not clear...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          "Rand Paul says he’s heard of vaccines leading to “profound mental disorders” in children"

life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post

That's been proven to be aggressively not true, many times over.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Found the article I want

life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Skip to 2:11 to hear what this dr douche actually said. Out loud.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

right now I feel like going on a rampage and burn any Raggedy Ann dolls I see( just in case anyone is wondering why. Raggedy Ann was made the mascot for anti-vaccers a 100 yrs ago.). they should make a law requiring everyone to get vaccinated.
                  Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

I was just talking about this the other day. I wanted to know why parents don't vaccinate their kids? I should ask my cousin why she wont allow her children to be vaccinated. She moved back from South Carolina to Texas because they wouldn't allow her to send them to public school without them unless she had a religious waiver.

I just don't get it... what happens when their kid gets sick and dies? Who's fault is it then, and what happens when their child infects others? Also the b.s. about Autism really makes me angry. My godson has autism and there was no "light dying in his eyes" when the signs started showing. He is just as rowdy, fun loving and adventurous as his twin.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I would like to punch that man in his face. He is a doctor it is too his @#$#&*# responsibility!! Alright I'm gonna go because I'm starting to see red.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Ugh, I know. About a year ago, there was a big outbreak in Vancouver. Then there was the whole Disneyland situation. Now this. You'd think anti-vaccers would learn, but they aren't. I don't get why they're so stubborn, but they are.

When the Vancouver outbreak happened, my brother posted about it on facebook, and apparently some of his friends are anti-vaccers and very vocal about it. The rest of us posed questions like, "did any of us get measles when we were kids? Did we know anyone who had measles?" The answer is "no." I was born in 1984 and my brother in 1986, and no one around our age got measles. It was pretty much gone. Our parents knew lots of people who got it, but we don't, because we were all vaccinated. But apparently that sheer, totally provable statistic isn't good enough for the anti-vaccers. They don't trust "big pharma" and their kids are "sooooo healthy."

Comment

How does such a scientifically illiterate sack of crap make it through medical school?

Also, eff you media. Stop giving these scientifically illiterate sacks of crap air time, as if they have a valid POV that should be represented.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

A lot of the anti-vax people are not old enough to remember before we had Vax's. They never saw Quarantine happen(BY LAW BTW) it was not suggested. If you broke quarantine,it was a punishable offense. People forget how fast an outbreak can spread. Think Spanish flu(Look up the history on that one) As we advance in medical protection over "Killer" Disease(even from what we consider simple Disease) some people do die. so their is always risk from the cure and the Disease.

- - - Updated - - -

An old image,but it gives an idea how it was back in 1918..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

The whole argument about vaccines and autism continues,BUT we forget about something brought up many years ago, the effect of chemicals on our food chain.

http://www.nrdc.org/health/pesticides/hcarson.asp

This story about the book "silent spring",and the fact that levels of mercury are still increasing in tuna. Think about our place in the food chain,and what happens if we pollute the base of this chain with chemicals from our industries...birth defects from chemical poisons in our food supply.

I am not an expert on these issues,but I am concerned by much of these effects being covered up because of "profit" being the bigger demon...as always,just my thoughts on the matter...

slogging into the future atop the chemical wedding inflicted on Nature....

- - - Updated - - -

Just a perspective about chemicals in our environment.

http://jech.bmj.com/content/56/11/813.full

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

This is an example of the question posed on another thread about what one does when science contradicts a belief. Anti-vaccers are people who are capable of true-believerism, the capacity to sustain a belief that is contrary to all empirical evidence. Global warming deniers are also distinguished by this ability.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                              X