does any one know how to see demons and angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does any one know how to see demons and angels

I always see black figure from the corner of my eyes at times and but they always vanish when I turn to see what it was and it was gone. I want to learn to see them and hear . I would hear small things at times like sighs and whistles but very low at times.

Re: does any one know how to see demons and angels

Hi and welcome to PF.

Nothing that you're describing here necessarily indicates "Angel" or "Demon" but simply indicates that you saw "something" out of the corner of your eye and heard various sounds.

As far as seeing the "real thing", it isn't quite that simple. Physical vision is not identical to spiritual vision - and often times, initiated encounters with any manner of spiritual being occur in some form of an altered state of consciousness in which the experience occurs either mentally or spiritually within another plane.

Achieving an ASC is something that can take a number of years to do through practice. It isn't my place to question your motivations, but I would look into concepts such as Shamanic Journey and ritual states of consciousness if you want to learn how to "see" spiritually. Otherwise, practice and master spiritual self-defense and understand the importance of discernment before you attempt to establish contact with any entity.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

hmm. I think a bottle of mezcal, complete with the worm, would probably do the trick.
        Just kidding. Um, don't do that.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

That sounds more like "Shadow People" or "Dark People" encounters vice Demonic or Angelic manifestations.

While I dislike Wiki as a general rule it's the top of the listing for quick searchers to give an idea of what they are believed to be. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Thanks tory. Its just at times I would see figures like a human figure but they were just all black and I see it for a few seconds and they vanish .just like I went to walk outside buy the park at night I saw a big black wolf right infront of me walking towards me I was like woah thats cool wanting to pet it it vanished . And what is ASC exactly

- - - Updated - - -

Nbdy your funny lol

- - - Updated - - -

Monsno is it bad to see them. Plus when I see a person I can see a black figure around them just as the person moves the black figure looks towards me wvery time I actually foCus on them but I look away is it weird

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks luna

Comment

There are a lot of potential explanations you might encounter.

Consider no one really has said they've experienced physical results of any sort inflicted from a shadow person. Yet it is presumed there are other dimensional type beings that can inflict pain upon the living. Most shadow people encounters seem to take place inside of homes and such but some stories do exist of encountering them outside though the general appearance is similar in description. White Shadow People are also seen though those seem to be far far less than the Black Shadow Person encounters.

Consider "White Noise" recordings, for every ten approximately 1 - 3 are threats and promises of doing harm to people. Not only doing harm but the entities recorded seem to imply or suggest they do get something from inflicting such physical abuse upon the living. Even to the point of actually killing and gaining some sort of charge from the emotional releases from the dying and fear created. Yet historically similar 'encounters' might have given rise to angelic and demonic encounters in times past.

Some of what your talking about also falls into the realm of the Tweens, shadow manifestations of self or shadow twin and perhaps even auric field affects. How they are defined can vary from place to place and even culture and social perspectives. Consider Tweens were said to be shadowy beings that attached to certain humans and were able to actually manipulate events about them. The story of the sword thrust that was 'Changed" at the last second as if some outside force had acted upon it's movement. Shadow Self or Shadow Twin could be both a form that was part of you and moved with you. Yet depending upon how viewed the echo could be seen almost as an auric image that seemed connected to you yet was just a short distance away from your body. I could never prove it but I wonder at times if stories of a person loosing their shadow such as in Peter Pan was not a result of the shadow self or twin existing apart from the person in some capacity where it was more than a shadowy image but more of an apparation type situation where it looked like the actual person. Almost a doppleganger type situation or a changeling situation using the old fairy lore. Auric wise simply one of the many color bands that make up the auric body and seen to flicker about the body though certain color bands are easier to see than others.

Edited to add.

Auric wise I've always though of it like looking into or through a Halloween mask. You see the eye sockets and such and they appear to stare back at you but its because the way light is bent in the opening not that there was actually a set of eyes there.
                Last edited by monsno_leedra; 05 Feb 2015, 16:00.
                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

First of all, welcome.
                  Second, like Torey said you could just be seeing things out of the corner of your eye but you could also be seeing something else, not necessarily angel or demon. You could be sensing spirits. This isn't a terrible site to use as far as base knowledge so you sort of know what it is you think you're seeing. http://manchesterparanormal.org/Type...l-Activity.php
                  (user formerly known as beckly_freckly)

You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.

Comment

Working...
                  X