Texas told off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas told off.

I'm not even going to lie I laughed and laughed. I'm not sure which state is worse, mine or Florida but its true there are lots of crazy people in Texas.

And for the full story.

During a House Rules Committee hearing on a bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act, Florida Democrat Rep. Alcee L Hastings (left) got into a dispute with Texas Republican Rep. Michael C Burgess (right).
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Re: Texas told off.

That was hilarious. x3

Comment

Turningtides told me about this. Florida is also crazy, but in a different way from Texas.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Hello pot, meet kettle, you're both black...
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
          Hello pot, meet kettle, you're both black...
          Yeah, but Florida has a better excuse...in which case, its not crazy, its eccentric.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            Yeah, but Florida has a better excuse...in which case, its not crazy, its eccentric.
            It's the hurricane winds. They do strange things to brain patterns.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
              It's the hurricane winds. They do strange things to brain patterns.
              Also (considering the relative difference in size and population--nearly 7 million more people in TX and 4 times the size) Florida has about 100k more persons with Alzhimers than Texas.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Lol we have tornados. The husband is from florida, we've both lived in texas, and North Carolina. (I don't know if you've seen the stuff coming from there recently, just as bad) and we have decided its time to find a less crazy place to live. I'm not sure where exactly that is yet but well find it. Also it has to have both summer and winter. He can't handle it being cold most of the time he cries when its below 65.

p.s. I didn't vote for him.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Your husband is a wuss. Guess that means you're not coming to Michigan with him.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I told you I was leaving him here with the crazies!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X