Pagans and sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagans and sex

Oh oh - it's out of the bag now, and everybody knows...

Pagans Discuss The Truth About The Role Of Sex In Their Faith
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Pagans and sex

Damn,someone stole my stash of "skin mags" from under my bed...MA!...I am busy in here,so stay out...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It's come to the point the when anyone claims to speak for "Pagans" my eyes roll. The idea that anyone can give any fact or opinion that speaks for thousands of faiths is ridiculous.

I'm tired of being misrepresented or "summarized" this way. I am all for these people speaking for their own trad.

Once again they reinforce the idea that pagans are a bunch of people who haven't gotten over being teenagers and telling our parents "you cant tell me what to do" and are all about doing whatever makes you feel good.

Makes it sound that pagans have no real beliefs or practices beyond "hey, do whatever you want...do you mind if I watch?"

Comment

I thought they did an ok job, there were attempts at emphasising the fact that all pagans aren't the same and don't share their views. It's silly, yeah, but they're entitled to their opinions as well.

Also I was curious about the Mormon one, but I couldn't find it... my first boyfriend was a Mormon. He was pretty bad at being mormon.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Working...