• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Share your traditions with me!

Hi There-

- Brittany

Re: Share your traditions with me!

I would say if you are as you say "A major tv production company" that you would name your company here. Also just a FYI,RED text is reserved for Staff here,and it would be better not to use that color. I myself am not staff,so really I think you need to ask Staff if what you wish is possible. It would also be up to the members here,as we are not all of the same belief but are all pagans under that umbrella term.

Best bet is to address the Staff first.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Re: Share your traditions with me!

Brittany,

Thanks for your interest in our forum. Customarily, we ask folks like you (peeps doing academic research, TV shows, etc) to draft a request to the administrators/owners of the forum (that would be myself and Juniper) giving us the pertinent information (including professional affiliation*, etc) about your request and what it will be used for.

We normally treat requests like this as spam, which we don't allow, but in some cases, when we think the request would be of interest to forum members or that they would be interested in helping, we will allow the request.

Thanks!

Thalassa

*I can understand not wanting to put this information on a public forum, but as the staff, we reserve the right to vet any organization utilizing our community
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X