magick items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magick items

Has anyone ever purchased from <link removed by staff>? Ive been wanting to and believe in them but still a tad bit skeptical.
    Last edited by Juniper; 24 Feb 2015, 17:45. Reason: Please read forum rules regarding links

Re: magick items

That is some pricey bling,but I will say it seems custom jewelry does not become "Magic" because you run long descriptions of "READ MINDS Psychic ESP Prophecy Metaphysical Pagan Wiccan Ring Ability To Read Minds Spell Ring"

I think you could find a much better pagan online shop to use.Try here.
    http://www.themagickalcat.com/Shop-b...tion-s/287.htm
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Can't say I have.. Have you looked up any reviews on the shop? They have an Etsy shop too, which has Reviews here.

AzureGreen.com has some decent prices, and I've bought from them successfully before.
      13Moons.com also has some good prices on certain items if anything there may be of relevance to you.
      "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Personally and this is all me I like to write my own spells and I have discovered that I tend to have more of a connection with the stones that can call to me. They will speak to you if you give them a chance, and I bet you can find some at way cheaper then that. However if you've got the money and it calls to you go for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also OldMother I love love the candles that 13moons.com has. I used to work at an "new age" store and have not been able to find those since we closed. Thanks for this one. I am adding it to my lists.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Lothorian magick

Thank you to everyone that replied

Comment

Working...
          X