How much WOO WOO do You DO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much WOO WOO do You DO?

So, I tried this again and got 55%. I was only 48% when I took it in April. I have somehow gained more woo.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

7% woohoo.Yet I consider myself very attuned to spirit and can do astrological birthcharts. The questions are too vague to be relevant.

Without going out the door, you can know the ways of the world.
      Without looking out your window, you can see the Way of Heaven.
      The farther you go, the less you know.
      Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Comment

My interest in the symbolism of astrology and tarot cards landed me at 10%. That's a lot more than I anticipated!
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I'm slightly surprised that I got 0%. I expected a low number, but not that low.

Also, I was going to mention how it asks if you think Loch Ness is real, but then I read through the thread and saw someone already got there >_<
          Yikes, all that cultural appropriation that used to be here tho

Comment

I got 66% woowoo.
            Woot woot I guess, haha.

Comment

Took the test again just for curiosity because my beliefs have been changing lately and tadah:
              My woo levels are radically dropping... now it's only 10%! (I had 41% prior to this..)

Can someone swing a crystal at me or something?
              baah.

Comment

Swings a green ash twig,with embedded owl turds and spider silk bindings..points said wand and says Exploitamotive extensivlyley(Think Harry potter)

- - - Updated - - -

want to exploit the harry potter thing...then here is your source.
                http://www.compare99.com/compare.htm...arms%20&page=2

Harry Potter Slytherin Slip-On Shoes...Really???

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Slytherin slippers - the next Crocs?
                  And a pair of fancy Slytherin suspenders as well.

I don't even know how I got there..
                  baah.

Comment

I can't get over how much I need this shirt.

Sarcastic Harry is Best Harry
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Okay, you're an above average woowoo person. You're belief system takes you a wee-bit further than the average Joe or Jane
                      In my defence, my honest answer wasn't present in a few of those...
                      She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Wow, you are 48% woowoo!
                        48%

This level of woowooness is actually the most popular level. You're right in the middle; you believe in some things, but you don't get carried away.
                        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I got 41% Woo Woo!

Comment

Well, for what it's worth I got 66% but the questions are not very complete. I had to "interpret" some of them to fit my belief system.
                            The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                            I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                              Well, for what it's worth I got 66% but the questions are not very complete. I had to "interpret" some of them to fit my belief system.
                              I used some creative interpretation of the questions too... such as the daily horoscope and or paid fortune teller one. I figure daily tarot or rune reading should count so I picked the daily horoscope one. I've never paid for a reading so I didn't pick the option of both. And the god question one I picked yes meaning believing in deity in general.

Here's what I got:

Wow, you are 59% woowoo!

Okay, you're an above average woowoo person. You're belief system takes you a wee-bit further than the average Joe or Jane.
                              I actually thought I'd end up with a higher score

Comment

My woo hoo at 48% is worth most peoples woo hoo at 100% ... heh heh heh ...:devilish:
                                I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Working...
                                X