X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Member of ze Month: Juniper

Soooo..................

We're a few days late (or are we?) but through the month of February supporter votes were polled for Member of the Month and ze winner is.............

Juniper

As I apparently want to be on the receiving end of an administratum delivered exterminatus, I will deliver both ze traditional and any other questions to our resident God-Empress.

The rules for this thread are as follows:

-Questions are to be PM-d to me (or V at such time as she reclaims the thread from me but if her work schedule for the immediate future is as busy as normal, that'll be a while)

-I will post received questions in thread for Juniper to answer.

-In the interest of keeping the thread neat and orderly, please don't post directly unless you are Juniper or I (or V stealing the thread back), send questions my way.

-Keep questions in reason if you want answers

Ye Traditional Starting Questions:

1) What is your favorite word, and why?

2) What is your least favorite word, and why?

3) What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

4) What turns you off?

5) What is your favorite curse word?

6) What sound or noise do you love?

7) What sound or noise do you hate?

8) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

9) Do you believe in an afterlife?

10) What is your spiritual path?
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Re: Member of ze Month: Juniper

Aww, shucks, guys. Thanks. XD

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    1) What is your favorite word, and why?
    It's really kind of sad that I got stuck on this question and it's the very first one!
    Favorite word... Assbutt and Turdblossom. Assbutt is an "insult" my favorite character (Castiel) in the TV series Supernatural uses. And Turdblossom is an insult Star Lord used in the Guardians of the Galaxy film uses. Both are insults, but funny ones. That weird?

2) What is your least favorite word, and why?
    Any word that makes me sound drunk when I'm not.

3) What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
    Music and pretty things like Rainbows. A good thundery storm. A beautiful view of nature, like a beach or jungle forest. Also, walking and just getting lost in your thoughts.

4) What turns you off?
    Stupidity. Obnoxious people. Close minded people.

5) What is your favorite curse word?
    I don't really have one, though I drop the f-bomb a fair amount.

6) What sound or noise do you love?
    Thunder.

7) What sound or noise do you hate?
    Cats licking themselves and heavy breathing, lol. All those things make me want to leave the room or kick someone.

8) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
    Massage Therapy. I'm actually considering going to this college that has Massage Therapy courses to sign up for some classes, after work. I tried this once, but my credit was crap and so I didn't qualify for the loan. Now that everything's a-ok, I want to give it another shot!

9) Do you believe in an afterlife?
    Jury's still out on this one. I like the idea of an afterlife. But I'm just not convinced that it's plausible.

10) What is your spiritual path?
    I am an Altomesayoq, which is a title used by the Q'ero people in Peru for shamanic practitioners. I studied with a group called an Ayllu for several years and attended rituals/ceremonies and journeys many times since the age of about 13. I've even had the privilege of performing a despatcho with a shaman from Peru, while he was traveling. Sadly, while I adhere to a few practices on a daily basis, I have not been terribly active on this path of spirituality in a few years, something I regret every time I think about it and want to make efforts picking up again.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
    X