Tell us who you are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tell us who you are

Your real first name (if you want): I'm gonna get nagged because of this... My real first name is Guy. It's a pretty common french name... But like in the 1940s.
    Race:
    Latino-Hispanic. Tan skin, long brown hair (with some scarce natural blond highlights!). Manly beard!
    Religion: Theistic/Spiritual Satanist.
    Job/schooling status:
    Looking for a job! I'm a HS graduate too lol.
    Username meaning:
    Contraction of my magical name (which I created for fun and has no real function) which is Sean Ridley Ravensdale.
    Where do you live:
    Poitiers, France.
    Martial status:
    IM SINGLE, LADIES AND MEN.
    Sexual preferences:
    Bisexual, 60% women, 40% men.
    Fun fact:
    I have a paralyzing phobia... of butterflies and moths. Specially when they're flying and in confined spaces, like a room or something.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Your real first name (if you want): Not happening. Those of you who know, know.
      race: Caucasian/Canadian/European melting pot
      religion: pragmatic pagan naturalist/humanist/agnostic/nature worshipper
      job/schooling status: 6 years post secondary, no real degree, work in geological exploration camps. I'm currently at a diamond mine!
      username meaning: volcaniclastics are a type of clastic rock (ie: comprising of fragments) which are of volcanic origin. Examples being pyroclastic flows, tuffaceous sedimentary rocks, and lahars (ash flows). Aka: the shit that comes out of a volcano and then turns into a rock. Also, it sounds a bit like 'fantastic' ...which I am.
      Where do you live: fun fact - I am the most northern member of Pagan Forum. I live in northern Canada, up past the 60th parallel.
      martial status: very recently single.
      sexual preferences: bisexuality/pansexuality/queer: probably 50% men, 40% women, 10% genderfluid
      fun fact: I am undefeated at shuffleboard.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        Your real first name (if you want): Not happening. Those of you who know, know.
        I'm just gonna say ^this for the whole thing.

Well except for my username. I reserve the right to be a secretive bastard about anything (and sometimes everything) for reasons good and reasons trollish. A name referencing secrecy seemed appropriate.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Your real first name: Danielle (but Danie is a nickname that many of my friends use)
          race: Caucasian (German and Irish/Scottish, specifically)
          religion: Pagan with pantheistic leanings
          job/schooling status: Freelance writer
          username meaning: My first and middle names. Creative, I know.
          Where do you live: Berlin, Germany
          martial status: In a relationship and living together.
          sexual preferences: Dudes
          fun fact: I can make almost any article of clothing myself. I can even make bras and basic shoes.

Comment

name: James or Jimmy.
            race: Mixed, white/native.
            religion: Meh.
            jobucation: Writer/college dropout.
            username: A denarius is worth at least ten asses.
            locale: Olympic Peninsula.
            marital status: Ineligible bachelor.
            sexuality: Pervert.
            fun fact: Any proper meal can be a burrito if you think about it.
            hair color: black as pitch.
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Your real first name (if you want) - Julie
              Age - 35
              Gender - female
              race - white
              religion - Pagan
              job/schooling status - that's not who I am and I resent the way people ask that so that they can place you in a hierarchy
              username meaning - it means witch in Scots
              Where do you live - Scotland
              martial status -single
              sexual preferences - lesbian
              fun fact - I'm a photographer/digital artist

Comment

Amber
                25 (in two weeks so, we're going with that.)
                Female
                Caucasion
                Eclectic this and that
                Central Sterile Technician/ BA in Studio Arts
                It's based on a Character in Spirited Away and has been my username for everything since I was 14. In the last six months I've been contemplating changing it but, meh, that's what people know me as.
                Iowa
                Married and dating
                Asexual bisexual... aka it's complicated
                I'm a recently converted cat person.
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Your real first name (if you want): Josephine
                  race: white of European descent. there's some Native American in my family tree but it's not visible in me. (it is in my mom and brother)
                  religion: eclectic pagan witch. Celtic, Norse, Greek, and Native American mythologies. primarily an Apollo and Artemis worshiper.
                  job/schooling status: BA in English, going for a Master's in Journalism!!
                  username meaning: Nightingale is the nickname of a character in a novel I'm writing. I chose a bird species because they can fly free and uninhibited, and a Nightingale specifically because they're known for their singing, and I believe music is a gift from the gods.
                  Where do you live: Louisville, Kentucky, USA
                  martial status: single
                  sexual preferences: definitely asexual.
                  fun fact: I am like... the biggest Les Mis fangirl you will probably ever meet, to the point where I will actually answer to Enjolras if I hear someone say that out loud in public. is that considered a fun fact?

Comment

First name: Frank
                    Race/ethnicity: caucasian, American ostensibly of Italian and Sicilian descent (waiting for DNA test results).
                    Religion:Job, schooling: Computer sys admin, 2 year college degree.
                    Username meaning: Thunder bear.
                    Where do you live: NJ, at the shore.
                    Martial status: married.
                    Sexual preference: gay, married to another guy.
                    Fun fact(s): Two I'll relate. I recite dialogue with my favorite movies, which can be annoying to others. I'm 5'5", a muscled 207 lbs, but overweight and proud of it... I've embraced my inner bear.
                    śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
                    śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

Your real first name (if you want): Lauren Elaina-Wednesday W
                      Race: Caucasian
                      Religion: Weird Judeo-Christo-Pagan
                      Job/schooling status: Medical Assistant at a Pain Clinic.
                      Username meaning: Nickname for Wednesday.
                      Where do you live: Great state of Texas
                      Martial status: Celebrated the 1st year and we been together for 7 years.
                      Sexual preferences: Probably bi
                      Fun fact: Ummm I on;y have tattoos on the right side of my body. I didn't mean for that to happen.

Comment

Your real first name (if you want): Izabella
                        race: white
                        religion: nature worshipper I guess... but I'm a seeker
                        job/schooling status: nurse at a health resort
                        username meaning:'Inka' is a Polish roasted grain beverage - my method of quitting caffeine addiction ^^'
                        Where do you live: Pomerania, Poland
                        martial status: single
                        sexual preferences: straight
                        fun fact: musicals are my guilty pleasure...

Comment

Name: Kalyn Raye
                          Race:white
                          religion: celtic pagan kitchen witch
                          job/schooling: i'm a roundsman (i work every station food wise) in a fine dinning restaurant. I have an associates and a culinary certificate and to be completely honest it was a complete waste of time and money. If you wanna be a chef save your money and go find a job in a fine dinning restaurant you will learn way more there then in school.
                          username meaning: it is my first (kalyn meaning loving) and middle (raye i am a 5th generation my niece will carry my name) name. something i am very proud of because it is who i am.
                          Where do you live: in the GREAT and BEAUTIFUL state of TEXAS more specifically dallas
                          sexual preferences: gender was never important if we connected then that was that. i am also married
                          fun fact: i think peanut butter and chocolate mix together are gross!!!!!
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Drake
                            Male
                            White
                            theistic satanism
                            Drop out
                            Satanic witch
                            A practitioner of witchcraft with alligance to satan
                            Florida
                            Not married, have found the love of my life who I hope to marry one day
                            Im gay
                            I write poetry and im practicing to become a tattoo artist
                            Knowledge is the key to eternity. Not bowing before a deity not grovling at the feet of a messiah. Knowledge is power beyond mesure - satanic witch

Comment

race: White
                              religion: Chaotic and shamanic witch, Seer, spirit worker, traveler, tricksy chameleon woman.
                              job/schooling status: Freelance witch-for-"hire" (barter/trade system and/or freebies)
                              username meaning: Lighthearted combination of innocence and darkness. Plus rainbows are neat. :awesome:
                              Where do you live: Michigan. For now. I move around like a gypsy woman.
                              martial status: Single and grumpy.
                              sexual preferences: Bisexual.
                              fun fact: 1.I've died (or nearly died) 9 times. I'm pretty sure the Grim Reaper is going to beat me senseless when he finally gets me. 2. I hate reading occult books. I'd rather just get in there and get my hands dirty.

Comment

Your real first name (if you want) Jemma
                                Age 32
                                Gender F
                                race Human (From the Kingdom of United)
                                religion some kind of hedgewitch type pagan thingy
                                job/schooling status Employed.. full time nightshift.
                                username meaning it's just a mash-up of my real name.
                                Where do you live Tyneside
                                martial status Long term co-inhabitance
                                sexual preferences none, my partner is male.
                                fun fact my parents were told I had a male brain when I was a kid. No ones ever been able to tell me what that actually means. I was a tomboy until my late twenties, when I somehow morphed into a 14 year old girl.. (that includes maturity).
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X