Doing the Pact Ritual again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing the Pact Ritual again.

This last spring equinox marks the 6th anniversary of my dedication ritual to Satan. But since then my views on life, and satanism itself have greatly changed. I have changed a lot since I started my path on the left-hand path. I have changed mostly for good (or evil? ). So I was thinking to present before my gods a new Pact more in tune with my current and views about my path. This way I could update my relationship and alliance with my gods. Have you guys had any experience concerning this? Have you ever before felt the need to overwrite a Pact because variables changed?

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Re: Doing the Pact Ritual again.

I am not the person who should respond, for I have neither experience nor practical advice for your path. I believe that each is master of his own destiny, though, so mold it to what you would have it be.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Re: Doing the Pact Ritual again.

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
      Have you guys had any experience concerning this? Have you ever before felt the need to overwrite a Pact because variables changed?
      Technically it is not overwriting your old pact but confirmng/renewing your pact with a new pact which gives a new direction. Through ritual, ceremonially complete the previous pact/covenant you made and make a new pact/covenant guiding you ever more towards en(lightenment/darkening?) I have had to do this, well, due to maturity and eclectic mishaps.
      There is beauty in darkness for those who dare enter the shadows to embrace it. - John Coughlin

Comment

Working...
      X