Yo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo

I'm PT, it's nice to meet you. I'm a Pagan but I sort of follow my own way. I don't believe in a set way to have faith. I practice in wisdom Tarot and am studying as an herbalist. My interests lie in healing. I don't really hold interest in spiritual healing though it is important I can grasp that, I just enjoy learning of different herbs and how they can provide aid even in this day and age where society doesn't see the importance of natural herbs.

Other than my Pagan interests I'm a writer at heart, what I write varies. I also read and knit as a hobby. A major fact about me is that I am Transgender, Female to Male to be precise. I prefer male pronouns so please use them for me.

A proud secret of mine is my Scarf collection which I call my gender secret. A gender secret is a term I use to call hobbies or interests I like that are seen for the opposite gender by society or family. In my case it's my scarf collection. But I'm proud of it and I have no intentions of getting rid of it because it doesn't fit a manly appeal.

That's all I suppose, I hope to make some friends.

Re: Yo

Welcome P.T.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Greetings and welcome.
        "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Scarves are amazing! I personally don't view them as a gender oriented thing since they look great on everyone but that's just me. Welcome to PF.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to PF!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                X