Yay me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yay me!

Now all you need is a working car...maybe a street legal fork lift?
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I changed the inner tube on my bike! The youtube man made it seem very easy. It was once I was able to remove the two bolts that were tightened by Thor himself (ok. I had to have my work buddy Josh man handle the bike and get it off) But the rest was my doing! I was covered in bike grease and I felt so macho!

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

And you wear macho so well ...
        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

500 posts on PF! I'm getting there....
          baah.

Comment

500 posts on PF! I'm getting there....
            Congrats!

I finally cut off all of my damn hair and donated it. Yay me!
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Yay me! I came really close to calling in sick today but I sucked it up and went in. And had a pretty good day!
              Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
              - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

I started on The Fat Flush Plan on Monday and am still at it. Has been hard because the first phase cleanses the liver and kidneys, thus restricts you from some of my favorite foods (e.g. pasta and potatoes), but it is worth it. I weighed myself this morning and am 266 lbs. Last time I weighed myself was maybe a week and 1/2 ago and was in the 270 range. I feel very proud of myself that I am sticking to a plan that I know can help me.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

JP and I have been swimming every week for 2 months! Now that I don't care what I look like in my swimming costume I'm able to go even if I'm not at my smallest weight, or if my tummy is a bit bloated. I'm amazed at the difference just one session per week* is making to my upper body strength!

JP suffers terribly from the winter blues/SAD, but his mood is much better after a swim. In fact, we're both so hyper and cheerful as we walk home together from the pool, carrying a cup each of hot chocolate to keep us warm! It's really nice.

*We did actually go twice one week, and we intend to go a few times next week when JP is off work, but I prefer Monday nights, when we're allowed to use the shallow pool!
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I really thought it was a shame to let this die.

So... yay me! I got a small job this week, doing a promotion video for a minor danish award show it's gonna be fun.
                    You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                      I really thought it was a shame to let this die.

So... yay me! I got a small job this week, doing a promotion video for a minor danish award show it's gonna be fun.
                      Congratulations!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Guess who's riding the metro! This is huge for me. I have a phobia of riding the metro following an attack 8 years ago so have usually traveled by bus or on foot ever since. What's more is that the station I'm getting off at is the station my attackers got on at. It'll be my first time back there.

It doesn't end there either. The reason for this journey is that I'm heading to my first moot in 6 years. Also a huge deal as I've been scared to run into a few characters I'd rather leave in the past.

I think I'm strong enough to face them when I inevitably run into them though. Sure I am, I mean check it out, I'm on a metro by myself!
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Unpacked a lot of books today, until I got too tired to move boxes anymore. Yay me!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Yay me! I cleaned the living room and kitchen and managed to work on the bathroom. House cleaning is progressing!
                            ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I've made it through a week of keeping up my bullet journal! YAY me!
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Yay me! I won a free ticket to a performing artist workshop hosted by our very famous local musician. It was a facebook competition, one of those 'comment below' types. I was the only person who commented!!! The guy giving away the ticket obviously did not pay Facebook to promote his post!

Comment

Working...
                                X