I prayed for Gaia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prayed for Gaia

Gaia The earth i pray for her to create new lands for human to spread and worship her.
    please add your prayer for this cause.

Re: I prayed for Gaia

I don't think Gaia can just create new lands. It takes a few thousand years... Millions... Also, not all humans worship Gaia. Everyone is different. Then again, welcome to the message boards. Not only are we all mad here, but we're very diverse.
    A Happy Little Wiccan:^^:

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Comment

Are you believe in blessed Gaia or in Science,Gaia can raise a island quick as a blink of an eye.
      Please Blessed Gaia create for us place for spread.

Comment

I doubt if that if she did make a new lands, we would hardly be the mortals that it would be intended for. We are kind of an infestation at this point. If these new lands did come to be, they would more likely be for our non-human brothers and sisters, as a shelter away from humankind.

As Serria said above, it would take a very long time for her to create these new lands. But why are they even necessary. Why can't we, as a species, just stop expanding and limit out presence to at least a quarter of the land that exists? Yes, we are horrifically overpopulated, but that is our own fault and so we would have to prevent our kind from breeding until our species' numbers drops down to a more stable level.

I worship Gaia as well. But I do think your claims a bit on the side of madness, no offense meant.
        "As long as humans continue to be the ruthless destroyer of other beings, we will never know health or peace. For as long as people massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, those who sow the seed of murder and pain will never reap joy or love." - Pythagoras

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer, The Iliad

Comment

Working...
        X