Finally doing one of these...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally doing one of these...

Well, I've been lurking off and on for a while now, but as it's a new year for me, I figured I'd actually post an intro. I'm Chris, Jax, whatever you want to call me, 24 from Michigan, and I'm still evolving in terms of what I practice. I've been doing mostly research when I have the time between work and home, and I've started making time to practice meditating. Hopefully, I'll be able to find more in the way of a path this year. I'm hugely drawn to the Celtic pantheon, especially The Morrigan, so again, I've been reading.

My family is heavily christian, so I've been pushed through the motions for most of my life, including confirmation, and while I feel like I learned the basis of the religion, it never really appealed to me on more than a knowledge level. I've had a growing interest in originally wiccan and then pagan spiritual paths since I was around 11, but never felt like I knew enough to really practice. I suppose I'm still in the same boat, afraid to start something I don't really understand yet.

I guess here's to learning more? I'd welcome any advice or even just conversation

Re: Finally doing one of these...

Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :3

Comment

Greetings and welcome to PF.
          "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Working...