This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello world

Hello everyone. My name is Allyn, spirit name Audras Katharis...

I'm a 25 year old living in the city in which I was born and raised -- Nashville, Tennessee. I'm all three of these: black (being 5/16 Indian, 3/8 African, 3/32 Scottish, and some other stuff), libertarian, and, as of last week, Pagan, after almost a decade of being Christian. The Pagan path has called me several times, and the last time I heard the call I jumped on it finally, and I've finally found inner peace.

I'm not sure about much else. I've done an earthing and a grounding, not a single spell --- in fact, I'm like a lost puppy right now! I'm hoping that you folks here, the folks in two local shops, and a coworker named Alexandria (who singlehandedly threw it in my face that I'm a witch...or whatever you call the male version of that) will help me out with coming out of the broom closet and slapping the dogmatic views out of my brain (they're out of my heart and spirit, but the big ball of fat that holds my thoughts is being much more stubborn than I expected).

Re: Hello world

hello and welcome to PF!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Libertarian from Oklahoma here! Glad you're here. I hope you find your path.

Comment

Hail and welcome! Do you know which pagan path, or deities, call most to you? If you'd like to learn about any type of path, this would be the place to get first hand answers. Feel free to private message anyone for information on their paths!
            -Your friendly neighborhood Heathen.
            "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
            And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
            They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
            The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
            - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Greetings and welcome.
              "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Hello and welcome! Please look around the forum and if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. People here will be happy to answer, and you'll get a lot of different answers to the same question.
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                X