Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes?

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Because I used to be a fan of her Youtube Channel and her group which I also mention at the beginning of this thread.
    Why were you a fan, exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Sollomyn View Post
      Why were you a fan, exactly?
      Because of her tarot reading. She read cards differently.

Comment

Because of her tarot reading. She read cards differently.
        How did she read the cards differently?

Comment

How did she read the cards differently?
          She reads the cards intuitively beyond the traditional meaning of the cards.

Comment

She reads the cards intuitively beyond the traditional meaning of the cards.
            Hmm...how did you feel about that; did you like it, or dislike it?
            Last edited by Sollomyn; 10 Mar 2019, 10:47.

Comment

Hmm...how did you feel about that; did you like it, or dislike it?
              I actually like her style, to be honest, but when it comes to the certain question that she do a reading such as President Trump it makes me want to cringe. All of her reading on President Trump is all positive, not one bad thing about the President that she ever mention in her reading. She always said that Trump is doing a great job for America but her accuracy never resonates and makes me wonder if this is the right person to give her any support so that why I left her Facebook Group and unsubscribe her Youtube channel. There so much that I just won't agree with.

Comment

I actually like her style, to be honest, but when it comes to the certain question that she do a reading such as President Trump it makes me want to cringe. All of her reading on President Trump is all positive, not one bad thing about the President that she ever mention in her reading. She always said that Trump is doing a great job for America but her accuracy never resonates and makes me wonder if this is the right person to give her any support so that why I left her Facebook Group and unsubscribe her Youtube channel. There so much that I just won't agree with.
                Why does she do any readings on President Trump at all; do you ask her to do so? Are her other readings that don't involve the President as equally positive?
                Last edited by Sollomyn; 10 Mar 2019, 11:29.

Comment

Why does she do any readings on President Trump at all; do you ask her to do so? Are her other readings that don't involve the President as equally positive?
                  Well it her channel and video she could do any reading she wants. And all her non-Trump tarot reading are sometimes positive, negative and in-between.

Comment

Well it her channel and video she could do any reading she wants. And all her non-Trump tarot reading are sometimes positive, negative and in-between.
                    Would you say that the ratio of Presidential readings is even to...or out of propertion to...the frequency of her other videos?

...How much merit would you say you give her other videos that don't involve the President?
                    Last edited by Sollomyn; 10 Mar 2019, 11:50.

Comment

Would you say that the ratio of Presidential readings is even to...or out of propertion to...the frequency of her other videos?

...How much merit would you say you give her other videos that don't involve the President?
                      Well like I said before when her accuracy of the president is very biased and inaccuracy. All of her other reading that doesn't involved the president are very accurate. So I say her merit of her tarot reading is average to say the least.

Comment

Well like I said before when her accuracy of the president is very biased and inaccuracy. All of her other reading that doesn't involved the president are very accurate. So I say her merit of her tarot reading is average to say the least.
                        Average...to say the least? ...I suppose that's dependent on the question of how frequently she posts other videos that don't involve the President, which you seemed to forget to provide any answers for when I inquired about that; does she post more Generic readings than Presidential readings?

Comment

She posts more reading than Trump. The only time that she post Trump is once a month.

Comment

She posts more reading than Trump. The only time that she post Trump is once a month.
                            Wait a second...wouldn't that then mean that you think her accuracy is actually above average​? :=o:
                            Last edited by Sollomyn; 10 Mar 2019, 13:36.

Comment

Wait a second...wouldn't that then mean that you think her accuracy is actually above average​? :=o:
                              Yes in a way depends on how you see it the accuracy of the reading is.

Comment

Yes in a way depends on how you see it the accuracy of the reading is.
                                So, if her accuracy is above average in most of her readings, does it not stand to reason that you should thoroughly investigate her findings before passing judgement? Have you done any cross-referencing of any sort? What were your findings; from what sources of information? Perhaps you're just trusting your intuition without actually looking into anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X