This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v 1.2)

Ok, tonight a Facebook friend of mine asked me if I was gay or bisexual. I told him I was sexual and he blocked me for that! My ninja really? Just because I only like a different gender doesn't mean he should block me for that. Well, you know what screw him! He wasn't really much of a friend anyway.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 09 Aug 2019, 17:44.

Comment

I meant that I was straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
        I meant that I was straight.
        I'm sorry that happened to you. Nobody needs to know about your sexuality unless you want them to know. It's really rude for them to ask. Don't waste your time on them.

Well I just wonder why the gods throw things at me. I went to the E.R. Friday night-Saturday morning (4 hours) and found that I have Bells Palsy. We have had no idea how I have got this. I do see my neurologist on Monday, however, I just do not know why I got it. My supervisor got Bells Palsy at one time and suggested to get a Lymes Disease test. I am going to suggest that at my neurologist even though I never go out. I just wonder sometimes if the universe hates me.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
          Ok, tonight a Facebook friend of mine asked me if I was gay or bisexual. I told him I was sexual and he blocked me for that! My ninja really? Just because I only like a different gender doesn't mean he should block me for that. Well, you know what screw him! He wasn't really much of a friend anyway.
          Bart in this i do not know what to tell you, your personal life is your own business and hardly reason to block you for any reason
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Bells Palsy. It does seem like a lot. Hang in there, Anubisa.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
              I'm sorry that happened to you. Nobody needs to know about your sexuality unless you want them to know. It's really rude for them to ask. Don't waste your time on them.

Well I just wonder why the gods throw things at me. I went to the E.R. Friday night-Saturday morning (4 hours) and found that I have Bells Palsy. We have had no idea how I have got this. I do see my neurologist on Monday, however, I just do not know why I got it. My supervisor got Bells Palsy at one time and suggested to get a Lymes Disease test. I am going to suggest that at my neurologist even though I never go out. I just wonder sometimes if the universe hates me.
              To be fair I'm very open about it.

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              Bart in this i do not know what to tell you, your personal life is your own business and hardly reason to block you for any reason
              I know that beside he wasn't much of a friend anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
                Bells Palsy. It does seem like a lot. Hang in there, Anubisa.
                I will. Thanks for the encouragement.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I had to fast today while at work so I could give blood. I did. Ate a mini pizza. Took my meds. And now I just devoured a small plate of strawberries and whipped cream. And yet I'm already staring to shake from low blood sugar. I'm frigging EATING and I'm dropping.

*digs in purse of Grandma's double choco cookie. Thank gawd.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    I had to fast today while at work so I could give blood. I did. Ate a mini pizza. Took my meds. And now I just devoured a small plate of strawberries and whipped cream. And yet I'm already staring to shake from low blood sugar. I'm frigging EATING and I'm dropping.

*digs in purse of Grandma's double choco cookie. Thank gawd.
                    They'd have me do that all the time when I was little for lab tests at the hospital when we were seeing doctors for my different illnesses. Afterwards we would go out to eat. That was the only thing that I looked forward to.
                    Anubisa

Comment

I got out of the shower last night and rubbed down with some Nivea oil infused cherry blossom body cream. Then I went over it with a layer of vaseline because I live the slug life! *but seriously, rub a drop between your hands to heat up and it goes a long way to seal in the moisture.

Anywho, I was feeling all soft and supple. Went to bed. Woke up. Apparently spiders (i guess) like cherry blossoms. Went to buffet town on one leg. I look horrible like some meth addict with scabs. 9 bites in total. NINE!!!!!
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I just cannot get to the point of today. There is nothing that seems worthwhile. I think it is partly the heat. I know I will be fine if I can just find something that seems useful or interesting, but it is so hot, and my motivation is zero.

Comment

Why will nobody let me rent their houses? I have 10 days until I move for school and I can't find a place.

My doggo is apparently too large.

Mostly art.

Comment

I think people are often unreasonably biased against big dogs. I think they are often better behaved than many popular small breeds. I can't decide if it is bad behavior bred in, or if people just treat them differently and get obnoxious behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
                              I think people are often unreasonably biased against big dogs. I think they are often better behaved than many popular small breeds. I can't decide if it is bad behavior bred in, or if people just treat them differently and get obnoxious behavior.
                              My giant doggo is way better behaved than a little guy. He's just...well, huge, frankly.

The cat is way more of a jerk.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                                My giant doggo is way better behaved than a little guy. He's just...well, huge, frankly.

The cat is way more of a jerk.
                                Give me a big dog any day! At least I can see them coming. The tiny ones are like piranhas.
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X