• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I'm Pro-Choice now.

Comment

I confess to only visiting my parents so I can see my cat. My place doesn't allow cats so my cat can't live with me at the moment until I find a new place.

Comment

I confess that I want to sometimes reach through the phone and throttle the people I speak to on the phone at work. Some customers are just damn idiots.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I confess I want to go above my bosses head because I'm dissatisfied with his current practise, but I like the guy, so I should try and work with him first. But I am over it.
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I confess... I think I like Rice Pudding entirely too much for my own good.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
              I confess... I think I like Rice Pudding entirely too much for my own good.
              The European kind of the Indian kind? I adore kheer, and wish I could make it like they do in the restaurant.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                The European kind of the Indian kind? I adore kheer, and wish I could make it like they do in the restaurant.
                This Kind. but I'd try any of them because Rice and Pudding are a fun combination, to me.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                Sneak Attack

Comment

This Kind. but I'd try any of them because Rice and Pudding are a fun combination, to me.
                  I've always associated rice pudding along with tapioca as an elderly desert! Probably because my nana was always eating it.

I confess today I had it with an old coot customer who just couldn't be wrong. He told me I needed to adjust my attitude. I told him he needs to learn to read. He said he was gonna call my boss. I told him he's in back. You can call him but you probably can't read the phone numbers.

twas a good day at work.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Rice pudding is a traditional Christmas dessert here. Not like that one.though.. no eggs. But it has whipped cream and almonds. https://nordicfoodliving.com/risalam...-rice-dessert/
                    You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Here's a kheer recipe https://www.indianhealthyrecipes.com...awal-ki-kheer/
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

I'm checking my kitchen right now to see if i have the cardamom powder. If I have it, I'm making this!!! (I will ignore the parts about the nuts and raisins because yuck!)
                        Sneak Attack

Comment

I'm checking my kitchen right now to see if i have the cardamom powder. If I have it, I'm making this!!! (I will ignore the parts about the nuts and raisins because yuck!)
                          I have cardamom, powder and whole!

Here...

...take as much as you need.

(P.S. I agree on the nits and raisins. You will find none in my pamtry)
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Ooooh. I can't eat rice or milk, but maybe I could make a quinoa version of this...

Mostly art.

Comment

I typically don't add the nuts and never add raisins, but I've never seem it with either in an actual Indian restaurant so I don't feel like I'm missing anything. Whenever I go to the Indian buffet I have a small plate of real food and then something like 4 bowls of this stuff.

Comment

I typically don't add the nuts and never add raisins, but I've never seem it with either in an actual Indian restaurant so I don't feel like I'm missing anything. Whenever I go to the Indian buffet I have a small plate of real food and then something like 4 bowls of this stuff.
                                Hah. I feel this way about jalebi. I want someone to drown me in that stuff.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X