This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: what do you look like right now?

yes i liked his hair as well,did not mean to cat call,but he is so cute as a button Vol
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      yes i liked his hair as well,did not mean to cat call,but he is so cute as a button Vol
      There's a nice quote that goes something like "don't say anything to a woman on the street that you wouldn t want a guy saying to you in jail", I think that's a pretty good rule of thumb, don't say anything to anyone that you wouldn't want a big scary dude saying to you, there's a pretty good chance it's crossing the line of harassment and objectification, even if that's not what you intended.

Oh and corvus, you really do have awesome hair.
      Last edited by iris; 13 Feb 2019, 19:36.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        I was about to compliment you on your houseplants, until I realized it's your shower curtain! Looking good dude, the long hair suits your face.
        Thanks! We have a lot if houseplants, but none in this picture. I really enjoy having my hair this way, it's all short on the sides and gives me a lot of options on styling.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iris View Post
        Oh and corvus, you really do have awesome hair.
        I'm glad everyone loves my hair. I was worried bleaching myself with no experience would ruin it.
        “They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
        Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.”
        -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

i thought that was your natural color,it is good with your skin tone
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I just look wrecked. As usual. I have given up looking in the mirror (unless I am looking for slime in my hair from one of my dogs) because sometimes, just sometimes, i see my mother looking back at me...
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              i thought that was your natural color,it is good with your skin tone
              Nope! My hair is naturally a dark brown like this:
              Attached Files
              “They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
              Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.”
              -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Thorbjorn View Post
                OK, what the hell... my pic and life story is all over the 'net anyway...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4365[/ATTACH]

I started growing it in April and have trimmed it a few times since, but I really would like to keep it going, to the point that I can put beard rings. My head is shaved.
                I've changed a bit in 4 years. I didn't like the gray at all. Or the Santa Claus comments.

IMG_3517.jpg
                śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
                śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

I don't have a picture. Will have to post one next time, but I can tell you I feel and look like crap. My hair is thick and is growing long and will need a cut next week.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I look like a baby right now; bald head, shaved face, wearing baby blue footie jammies with yellow ducks and bubbles on it, and a zipper running down the left leg, with a snap closure at the top of the zipper. I'm also suckling an adult sized pacifier with a cute rocket ship on it, while clutching my Finding Nemo sippy cup and my beloved teddy bear, Michael, whom I've had for about fifteen years or so, as I cuddle up under my cars and trucks themed bedding set in a fairly wet diaper...I'm an odd twenty-four year old to say the least hahaha.
                    Last edited by Sollomyn; 09 Mar 2019, 05:03.

Comment

To quote GrandDad, "I look like I've been shot at, and missed, shit at, and hit."
                      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Working...
                      X