I'm new to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new to this

Hi I'm new to the craft I have a couple of friends who do it with me and they're the ones who got me into it there helping to teach me and I'm also trying to discover myself as of right now I have several angels in my life and a spirit dog oh and one goddess I'm also new to forums so I was was wondering if maybe someone could talk to me about all this

Re: I'm new to this

Originally posted by Calimander67 View Post
    Hi I'm new to the craft I have a couple of friends who do it with me and they're the ones who got me into it there helping to teach me and I'm also trying to discover myself as of right now I have several angels in my life and a spirit dog oh and one goddess I'm also new to forums so I was was wondering if maybe someone could talk to me about all this
    Howdy, and Welcome!

The best way to get answers is to ask questions. Here, you have a lot of knowledgeable folks who enjoy sharing their hard- won wisdom.

And since no two people will ever give the same explanation, you'll never know who to believe, so there's no risk that your personal path will be corrupted. It's the perfect existentialist learning environment - lot of personal experience, little push to conformity.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I used to be a Christian but that path never really appealed to me but I never thought I had an alternative until I found the friends that I have now but I also wanted to come on here to try to make some friends

Comment

Welcome to PF I hope you find the info useful here.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
          Welcome to PF I hope you find the info useful here.
          Thanks I was wondering does anyone know astral projection because I've done it a couple times before subconsciously but never intentionally

Comment

I always wished I could astral project, but I've never been able to do it. That's awesome you can do it subconsciously I have had lucid dreams before though and they seem to happen more frequently the more I concentrate on the times I have them randomly; it might work the same for astral projection; good luck with it!

Comment

there is directed dreaming
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Calimander67 View Post
                Thanks I was wondering does anyone know astral projection because I've done it a couple times before subconsciously but never intentionally
                What do you want to know about it?

Comment

Well anything really just trying to learn as much as I can

Comment

Working...
                  X