X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blast from the Past

Hi all!

My name is Cat, I'm 23 and a Pensions Administrator from England... however some of you may better know me as Sin, the gothic, slightly gloomy 14/15 year old who first joined this forum back in 2006. Well I'm back, slightly less gloomy and not quite so gothic!

I stopped posting here gradually around 2009/10 as was going through a bit of personal turmoil not really knowing who I wanted to be, where I fit into the world, and ultimately what I had left to believe in. I've done a lot of growing since my teenage years and I'm now in a better place in my life. I feel I now have a better grip of where and who I want to be, where I fit in, and - well - I'm now happy to accept that I don't know what I believe in, and that's ok. I can accept that I may never really know what is out there! When I die I will embrace the next step as the mysterious adventure it is... or perhaps I will just cease to be. who knows!

A little about me:

I like to read
    I used to write - ALOT - and I'm getting back into that now
    I'm a bit of a health nut at times, always got my eye on new recipes and fitness regimes
    I'm a bit shy... but once I'm comfy I'm a bit loud!
    I'm into music - no specific genre - I'm just into music
    and the rest? I'm still working out!

Looking forward to posting around here again, seeing some familar faces and meeting a lot of new ones!

Re: Blast from the Past

Hey there. Welcome back!
    I like writing and reading too!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello Sinned! I would welcome you back, but I wasn't here then :-p

But I'm pleased to meet you now. It's nice to meet another fellow writer. Some of us are trying to get some things going over in the Portfolios, if you're interested :-)
      She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Originally posted by October View Post
        Hello Sinned! I would welcome you back, but I wasn't here then :-p

But I'm pleased to meet you now. It's nice to meet another fellow writer. Some of us are trying to get some things going over in the Portfolios, if you're interested :-)
        Thank you for the welcomes I will have to check out the portfolio section! As I said I'm only just getting back into writing, but maybe you can all give me some inspiration

Comment

Hi there, welcome back!
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Welcome back! I hope things are better for you now.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I don't know how I missed this.

SIN! I remember you. Welcome back.

Mostly art.

Comment

Sin ... no worries about defining yourself ... I am 60 and the only thing I am fairy sure about is some of the things I DON"T believe in ... And nice to see you came back ...
                I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Sinned,
                  I will be happy to be one of the new folks that you meet. I am a few years older than Magusphredde and trained in two traditions through their initiatory process to the top level, a minister ordained in three traditions and have been an active pagan for 44 years. I won't have your answers but maybe through our communications you find a light to follow.
                  Anyway it is nice to meet you.
                  The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                  I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I was definitely active in 2010, because that's the year I was in Germany and PF helped keep me sane. Not sure yet if I remember you though. What was your avatar at the time? Mine was a magpie in profile, if that rings a bell?

Anyway, glad you made your way back to us, and I'm looking forward to getting (re)acquainted with you!
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                    X