This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishing to train my divination skills; Free Readings

Due to the fact that I have no physical persons to do readings for, aside from those who live in the next city over, I have decided to offer online readings to help aid in my divination skills.

You may comment below, and I will publicly post the reading on this thread.

Divinations I Offer:
    Tarot
    Oracle
    Lithomancy (Crystal/Gemstone Divination)

Please specify which type you would like, as well as answer the following:

*Gender?
    *Age Group? 10-15? 16-20? 20+?

And lastly, pick a focus/style you want the reading in:

*General/Question Reading (1-3 Card(s))
    *Chakra Reading (10 Cards)
    *Message From Deity (1-2 Card(s))
    ------ Please specify what deity(deities) you worship/follow)

-----------------------

Here is a list of the decks I have. If you have a specific deck you want me to use when it comes to Oracles, please specify.

Heart of Faerie Oracle
    Healing with the Angels Oracle
    Mixed Deck: Angel Therapy Oracle and Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle

Re: Wishing to train my divination skills; Free Readings

Aww, I started a trend.

I'll go! Lithomancy, since it seems cool and I don't understand how it works in the slightest. And I'm a geologist with a job-related question, so maybe the rocks will tell me what to do.

*female, 20+, general reading.

My issue is this: I've been applying for work (in the field of geology) for MONTHS now, and I haven't found anything. What should I be doing differently in order to acquire a job?

Mostly art.

Comment

LOL! I was too worried the idea wouldn't be accepted here, so I waited.

I have nothing to do, so I'll do your reading promptly. Expect it up within the hour.

Comment

Whatever works best.

Male, 20+.

Message from deity.

Tzeentch, Changer of Ways.
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Volcaniclastic's Reading: Lithomancy

Stones Used: Carnelian, Serpentine, Clear Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Natural Citrine, Rose Quartz, Black Tourmaline, and Blue Fluorite.

Stones Outside Influence: Black Tourmaline

The Reading:

Pessimism and otherwise negative thoughts will not get you anywhere; stop these thoughts not only within yourself, but within others around you, as it does not attract the job you desire.

At the center of focus, is happiness. Become more optimistic, despite the circumstance, to bring in the energies needed to support your desire for a job. Raise your determination, and take some risks mindfully. Things you were hesitant about will end up being the better options.

Don't let your feelings get the best of you. Your situation may be frustrating, but you must keep an open mind. However, this isn't calling to be patient. Patience is actually the opposite of what you want.

Trust in events and coincidences, as they just might be the door you're looking for. Though intuition and decision-making are two great things, do not use them together. Choose one, or the other to guide you through the process of finding your occupation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I'll bite.

Female. 20+

Lithomancy (gawd I hope I spelled that right). General question.

What do I need to do, or change, to stop landing these jobs that always follow the same pattern of using, abusing, and discarding. Basically the last 4 jobs I've had they've basically trained me in for higher positions, given me the responsibility, but never given me the actual title or the pay/benefits that go with it. If you can find any hints as to why that is or how I can change that...

Comment

Denarius' Reading: Tarot

Deck Used: Angel Tarot

Card Drawn: Queen of Earth

The Reading:

Tzeentch wishes for you to enjoy time with other people. You have must to give to not only your friends and family, but to strangers and those less fortunate. Find ways to brighten up someone else's day, even if it's just a bit. Hold the door for them, ask what floor they'd like to go to on the elevator, let the cashier 'keep the change'. Handle any of your own challenges with an understanding and warmth, so you are able to the 'role-model' for others in similar situations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- - - Updated - - -

Ljubezen's Reading: Lithomancy

Stones Used: Clear Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Rose Quartz, Black Tourmaline, Green Aventurine, Moonstone, Chevron Amethyst, Ivory Jasper, Pyrite, and Picture Jasper.

Stones Outside Influence: None

The Reading:

You must be more assertive when it comes to your jobs and your bosses. Do not be passive when it comes to the treatment you should be getting. If you are doing the work of those of a higher status, call this out to the one in charge; make them understand that you will not idly be used without your effort being rewarded.

Both your misfortunes and your happiness are budding heads; you're trying to find a job that will be honest from the get-go, when in reality that is extremely hard to come by. Allow your determination to change that, so you can push aside your previous sorrows, and draw optimism into your workplace.

Your timing is the bed of your beginning. Don't be too impatient as to take the first job that comes your way. Again, timing is essential; it cannot be stressed more than with a stone layered atop a stone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by WinterTraditions View Post
                Due to the fact that I have no physical persons to do readings for, aside from those who live in the next city over, I have decided to offer online readings to help aid in my divination skills.

You may comment below, and I will publicly post the reading on this thread.

Divinations I Offer:
                Tarot
                Oracle
                Lithomancy (Crystal/Gemstone Divination)

Please specify which type you would like, as well as answer the following:

*Gender?
                *Age Group? 10-15? 16-20? 20+?

And lastly, pick a focus/style you want the reading in:

*General/Question Reading (1-3 Card(s))
                *Chakra Reading (10 Cards)
                *Message From Deity (1-2 Card(s))
                ------ Please specify what deity(deities) you worship/follow)

-----------------------

Here is a list of the decks I have. If you have a specific deck you want me to use when it comes to Oracles, please specify.

Heart of Faerie Oracle
                Healing with the Angels Oracle
                Mixed Deck: Angel Therapy Oracle and Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle
                Lithomancy
                Male
                Message from diety
                Dieties Worshipped: None in Particular; "The All"

Comment

LizardMind's Reading: Lithomancy

Stones Used: Yellow Jasper, Picture Jasper, Clear Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Rose Quartz, Carnelian, Blue Fluorite, Black Tourmaline, and Moonstone.

Stones Outside Influence: Smokey Quartz

The Reading:

Bring forth your feminine energies. Even if you are male physically, doesn't mean you don't have 'that' dwelling within you. In the greater span of things, we are neither male or female. However, for this to be reflected on earth, we must embrace these two earthly qualities. Something to also focus on, is your relationship with the elements; as expressed through the lining up of the elementals underneath the happiness quarter. Displace pessimism from your life, and learn to find 'lessons' in each misfortune you experience.

Comment

Lithomancy
                    Male
                    General
                    Cernunnos
                    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

LizardMind's Reading: Lithomancy

Stones Used: Yellow Jasper, Picture Jasper, Clear Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Rose Quartz, Carnelian, Blue Fluorite, Black Tourmaline, and Moonstone.

Stones Outside Influence: Smokey Quartz

The Reading:

Bring forth your feminine energies. Even if you are male physically, doesn't mean you don't have 'that' dwelling within you. In the greater span of things, we are neither male or female. However, for this to be reflected on earth, we must embrace these two earthly qualities. Something to also focus on, is your relationship with the elements; as expressed through the lining up of the elementals underneath the happiness quarter. Displace pessimism from your life, and learn to find 'lessons' in each misfortune you experience.

Thank you!

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Ljubezen's Reading: Lithomancy

Stones Used: Clear Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Rose Quartz, Black Tourmaline, Green Aventurine, Moonstone, Chevron Amethyst, Ivory Jasper, Pyrite, and Picture Jasper.

The Reading:

You must be more assertive when it comes to your jobs and your bosses. Do not be passive when it comes to the treatment you should be getting. If you are doing the work of those of a higher status, call this out to the one in charge; make them understand that you will not idly be used without your effort being rewarded.

Both your misfortunes and your happiness are budding heads; you're trying to find a job that will be honest from the get-go, when in reality that is extremely hard to come by. Allow your determination to change that, so you can push aside your previous sorrows, and draw optimism into your workplace.

Your timing is the bed of your beginning. Don't be too impatient as to take the first job that comes your way. Again, timing is essential; it cannot be stressed more than with a stone layered atop a stone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        Hrm I've been assertive for 5 months, it hasn't made things any better. :P Oh well.

Comment

Clive's Reading: Lithomancy

Stones Used: Iolite, Clear Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Rose Quartz, Black Tourmaline, Carnelian, Seraphinite, Rainbow Fluorite, and Citrine

The Reading:

Five stones, those having to do with Adventure/Memories, Reflection/End of Journeys, Letting go/Clearing away/Knowledge, Hope, and Loss, make a pentagram at the center.

This could mean that you are coming to the end of a knowledge-based situation, and already you are stepping forward into a new adventure. However, to move forward, you must be able to reflect on your wisdom, and let it go to start fresh. For with each journey, is a new experience, and a new set of information. You will lose things (Relationships, physical objects, or old opinions) but there will always be cause for hope; with each thing you lose, a new essence will take its place.

Dominance and energy is not something you will be needing. Take things with a sense of calm and patience, and childlike wonder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Female 20+
                            Mnemosyne
                            Not sure, but I may be looking at a question here, or a message from deity.
                            Am I taking the path I am supposed to? How can I find it?
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Clive's Reading: Lithomancy

Stones Used: Iolite, Clear Quartz, Smokey Quartz, Rose Quartz, Black Tourmaline, Carnelian, Seraphinite, Rainbow Fluorite, and Citrine

The Reading:

Five stones, those having to do with Adventure/Memories, Reflection/End of Journeys, Letting go/Clearing away/Knowledge, Hope, and Loss, make a pentagram at the center.

This could mean that you are coming to the end of a knowledge-based situation, and already you are stepping forward into a new adventure. However, to move forward, you must be able to reflect on your wisdom, and let it go to start fresh. For with each journey, is a new experience, and a new set of information. You will lose things (Relationships, physical objects, or old opinions) but there will always be cause for hope; with each thing you lose, a new essence will take its place.

Dominance and energy is not something you will be needing. Take things with a sense of calm and patience, and childlike wonder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              Thank you. Spot-on and well done.
                              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
                              X