Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Valentine's (card exchange)

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
    Private message sent. Should have written it a while ago.
    Is not a big deal with immediacy. I'll probably compile the list somewhere around January 5-10 ish. But I had a lot of responses here and no messages for awhile there
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
      Is not a big deal with immediacy. I'll probably compile the list somewhere around January 5-10 ish. But I had a lot of responses here and no messages for awhile there
      No problem. I tend to forget such things after a while. At least my conscience will be clear.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Anyone else looking to get in on this, shoot me a pm with your address. I've got 4 folks so far. I'm seeing the deadline for Monday, so if you've pmed me already, you'll get your list that day.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

When should we send the cards? It's best for them to arrive on time, isn't it?
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I'm kinda glad it's a small list - I want to actually try to make something a little bit creative. (We'll see.)
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
              When should we send the cards? It's best for them to arrive on time, isn't it?
              I'll get the list out on Monday, if you have them sent about a week later it should be fine. If it's a little late, it's not a big deal, especially since you'll be delivering from overseas

Comment

Thanks. ^_^

Comment

List is out. If anyone didn't get the message, let me know and I'll get it to you.

Comment

I didn't get it! D:
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                      I didn't get it! D:
                      I don't have you on my list of people to mail to either, Juni.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post

I don't have you on my list of people to mail to either, Juni.
                        I think I missed when Shahaku asked for addresses. I've pm'ed her so she can send it out to the people on the list and let me know who I can send to.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        Sneak Attack

Comment

I made cards the old school way, with cut-out pictures and Elmer's Glue LOL It was fun! As long as all the addresses are exactly as they should appear on the envelopes, I guess we're good to go!
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

The letters are ready and are in the post department. If they arrive before the 14th of February, don't open them! You don't want to spoil the fun!

Comment

Hey guys, my cards are going to be going out a bit late. I've been really busy with mid terms and haven't had time to remind myself to send them yet. They will be going out soon though.
                              Sneak Attack

Comment

Youse guys are such romantics....
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X